MEMBERSHIP OF THE WATERBORNE TP
To reach the goals of the Waterborne TP, it is necessary to engage all relevant stakeholders of the waterborne sector and of society. Although we are already having members from the many segments of the waterborne sector, we would like to encourage you to join forces with us in stimulating research, development and innovation. Let's together tackle the challenges of the 21st century!
Upon joining the Waterborne TP, you will:
- Participate in all discussions in our working groups on Ships & Shipping, Ports & Logistics and Blue Growth;
- Be a member of the Co-Programmed Partnership on Zero-Emisssion Waterborne Transport in the framework of Horizon Europe;
- Have a say in the medium- and long-term R&D strategy of our sector;
- Receive all relevant documentation from the EU related to funding opportunities for research & innovation, and it's implementation into the waterborne markets;
- Receive all relevant documentation from other (Technology) Platforms the Waterborne TP is cooperating with, such as ALICE, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Europe, JPI Oceans, etc.
Membership of the Waterborne Technology Platform is laid down in the Articles of Association. The English version is a certified translation of the Dutch, and legally valid Articles of Association. The functioning of the Association has been further detailed in By-laws, of which a summary is available as well. In addition, members of the Waterborne TP ahere to the Code of Conduct of the Association. For 2023, the membership fee is € 3.000 for every member of the Waterborne TP.
For representatives of administrations, there is the possiblity to become obser of the Waterborne TP, of which the conditions are laid down in the Articles of Association.
Are you interested in being part of the waterborne community by contributing to the objectives of the Waterborne Technology Platform? Please contact our Secretariat via