Partners within the LASTING Project
The LASTING consortium strives to increase the impact of Waterborne Transport research by involving the right stakeholders and setting up a lasting communications campaign.
- SEA Europe (acting as the Secretariat of theWaterborne Technology Platform)
- BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolf) (Global Public Affairs & Communications Agency)
- Pro Danube Management GmbH (Inland Navigation & Waterway Management)
- Fundacion Valenciaport (Port operations)
- Expertise- en Innovatiecentrum Binnenvaart (Inland Navigation & Greening the Fleet)
- Wegemt (Maritime Education and Research) cover the waterborne