European Tugowners Association
The European Tugowners Association is an organisation whose aim is to unite and promote the interest of owners and operators of tugs serving vessels calling at European coastal ports and coastal port areas.
It sees its role as being:
- A voice of the towage industry
- A source of information for members
- A means of raising the profile of the industry
- An informed source of technical and professional information
- A link between ETA members and other associations of the maritime industry